Services We Offer
Types of Funeral can vary from the traditional to the modern (including eco-friendly). We provide all of the services that you would expect from a Funeral Director (or Undertake), and also some you may not be familiar with.
Our role is to coordinate all the things that need to be done when someone dies. Also we see it as our duty to help you understand what needs to happen as the Funeral draws near.
Any wishes you might have can be discussed with us knowing that they will be carried out to the best of our ability. We believe we are very much part of the Community and as such will be sensitive to your particular needs.
- The posting of Notices/Obituaries
- Floral Tributes
- Arrangement of Burial plots
- Arrangement of Cremations
- Working closely with the local clergy and hospitals
- Coleman Milne Vehicles (Hearse and Limousines)
- Access to Bereavement services
- Access to Memorial Masons
- International Repatriation
- Advice on Probate